Hopesndreams Posted July 9, 2017 Report Posted July 9, 2017 Ok so my last build i wasn't able to use all 4 subs in my car so i have a left over RF Punch HE 10 and i would like to try to build a 4th order bandpass box. I've done a bit of research and I'm seeing a lot of people saying to use a 2:1 ratio. So my sub calls for .75 cu ft sealed and 1 cu ft ported. I don't quite know if i should do .75 sealed and 1.5 ported or what exactly. And for that matter what tuning i should go with? Their specs call for 35 hz tuning for a vented box but looking for a little help from you guys that really understand this style of box I uploaded the spec sheet below for my exact model from RF if it helps any L
Triticum Agricolam Posted July 10, 2017 Report Posted July 10, 2017 How much power are you going to be running? Forget ratios. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Joe X Posted July 10, 2017 Report Posted July 10, 2017 You need enter the parameters you have into modeling software (WinISD software is free) to get an idea of what the driver will do, you start using the manufacturer's recommended sealed volume for rear chamber size and go from there.
Hopesndreams Posted July 13, 2017 Author Report Posted July 13, 2017 I will be powering it on a RF 100ix at 4ohm mono so 200w rms at least. And I'll get that software on my computer here in a lil bit and do that L
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.