Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Original post:

 

With the added power and new enclosure, it is now 3dB louder. Equipment is in my signature, not finished yet, but it is playing and I am very happy with it

 

1_zpshshtpyut.jpg20170114_155921_zpsmnvqaaug.jpg3_zpsm90abcra.jpg20170114_162557_zpsdqohwvk1.jpg20170114_162610_zpszfjhiwoq.jpg4_zpsvswy7ktu.jpg5_zps5j2fjohn.jpg:

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Teardown:

 

20170116_161137_zpsyiecdyep.jpg20170116_161154_zpsdooknoga.jpg20170116_174111_zpswbt62k91.jpg6_zpswg7liwxy.jpg20170122_125443_zps8mgj5sh9.jpg20170122_125502_zpsss3x1orm.jpg20170122_125959_zpsabjsqjou.jpg7_zpstqvcydhg.jpg20170122_132031_zpsyui4q8pl.jpg8_zpsgn58qutg.jpg9_zpsb9v0tard.jpg

10_zpstydihzbv.jpg

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Building:

 

20170128_141054_zpsqumikt43.jpg20170128_141107_zps31ptaazl.jpg20170128_141127_zpsgwdzpeu2.jpg20170128_153149_zps4bxihvtm.jpg20170128_153205_zpsa3tsblhb.jpgFile_000%201_zps2sfdrwrw.jpegFile_001_zpswcdxw9ve.jpegFile_006_zpsqezvffze.jpegFile_000%202_zps1ykwjuwi.jpegFile_005%201_zpsdvgherks.jpegFile_000%203_zpsaqqb3vw7.jpegFile_000%205_zpsickhrap8.jpegFile_004%201_zps1yhx5i1z.jpegFile_000%204_zpsogfmw3su.jpegFile_001%201_zps0kwlzdkh.jpegFile_000%206_zpstawxrao1.jpeg

 

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Equipment:

 

20170126_113756_zpso7cjrsh2.jpg20170126_113928_zpsqz5rc5zt.jpg20170126_190957_zpsdze8qlk9.jpg20170126_191014_zpsq66ark2x.jpg20170126_191258_zpsjcrc3kgl.jpg20170126_191409_zpsudnawb1s.jpgFile_003_zpstjurhrnt.jpegFile_004_zpsbghoxu0y.jpegFile_005_zpsh44vtpm7.jpegFile_000%208_zpsotl6jekg.jpegFile_001%202_zpswdmfyl6k.jpegFile_002_zpsacrfjcgi.jpeg20170204_143036_1486262555795_zps6gexobc20170204_143042_1486262556675_zpsvdm4b6x20170204_164616_1486262558267_zpsht7qyfp20170204_171205_1486262560079_zpsfbjig2nFile_000_zpstdvqzqlx.jpeg

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Took trim and running boards off:

 

Before:

 

20160319_115639_zpsodigsytp.jpgFile_000%209_zpsb8ywjv6b.jpeg

 

 

 

After:

 

File_002%201_zpsmmxaiu1f.jpegFile_001%203_zpspm1vjztv.jpeg

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

 

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Damn Juan, been wondering where you been, i LOVE it bro.  Happy for you.  3 db is hella lot!  What is/was your goal?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Good stuff pimp, glad to see the Lazy Hoe again. 

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Posted
2 hours ago, Karkov said:

Damn Juan, been wondering where you been, i LOVE it bro.  Happy for you.  3 db is hella lot!  What is/was your goal?

Thanks brother.

 

Goals as always are flat bandwidth 17-50Hz and to play music all day, on a hot 100+TX day. I can demo no problem for 90 minutes before I give it a rest with the cooling set up I have, I could likely play longer but I just happen to know how much all this cost and I won't risk it. The highs and mids are audible even with the bass at full tilt, no rattles, all clean sound.

 

Just gotta finish the interior and build a small concert setup in the back hatch for the crowd.

 

Then it's paint and body mods next.

 

Very happy with it.

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted
11 minutes ago, DavidClark said:

Good stuff pimp, glad to see the Lazy Hoe again. 

Thanks brother. I'm glad too, long time coming.

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 972 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...