Second Skin Audio

first time trying to build a box

rsfm089

Running less power in an enclosure meant for more power will be fine. The effects will not be harmful to performance as they would be if the power was more than the enclosure was designed for

31 minutes ago, rsfm089 said:

how do i figure out at cut sheet.  Trying to draw it up and i thought with 3 common walls i would want the port to be 4.75 continuously but i don't know where the third wall would start. i hope that make sense.

3 common walls means the port has three walls in common with the sides of the box.  It doesn't mean the port needs to be make from three panels. 

2 minutes ago, rsfm089 said:

Does this look right every square is equal to an inch well don't know how to upload a picture damn it 

I use imgur.com for pictures.  It works well. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

On 10/19/2012 at 5:30 PM, Joe X said:

Download this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFyH9hGFoZydE9TaThIeGdTd3Nib1ViWm54NnNkWGc#gid=0

You need to download it for it to be editable, go to file, download as, and then choose a format (like .xls), its very accurate, it does everything that Torres does and is very accurate.

Maybe this is still good and accurate? Got it from another thread where someone asked about a mac program

Archived