Jump to content

August 2017 SOTM entries - 1000 watts and 2 Matching 12's! Sundown Audio!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm entering my friend's car, a Dacia Logan. It's all stock. He never had a system in any car. It would be awesome for him to have Sundown Audio as his first system.

That's me next to his car.

IMAG0474.jpg

 

This is his trunk.

 

IMAG0469.jpg

 

We are not from the US, but if we win we can handle the shipping.

 

Posted

Myself next to my nearly ready to paint daily driver project.

IMG_20170810_180921490.jpg.54897aa2b30f2a2c8ddd03d413e47702.jpg

Look how empty that area behind the seats is... I think a pair of 12s would be awesome back there. Or maybe even a bandpass blow through the bed.....

IMG_20170809_224259627.jpg.6c4dbce52ad004651a076155accd559c.jpg

Thanks to Sundown Audio and the whole SMD team for the contest!!!

Posted

Would love to have a nice system in my 1977 Pontiac Catalina all original with 97,000 miles on it second owner had had a stereo installed in it and speakers but someone stole stereo so all I have is the six by nines think the Sundown Audio 12 will sound great in there would be a dream come true for me and for my daughter

498407591768_PART_1498407591715.jpg

Posted

STEVE, STEVE, STEVE,    ************************** READ MY POST*******************************

 

LOL YOU ARE A TUFF ONE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH. EVEN WHEN I WAS OUT IN CA. A FEW YEARS BACK.  I AM NOT SURE IF YOU REMEMBER THIS.  LONG AGO YOU WERE DOING THE AIR RIDE UPGRADE FOR THE TAHOE AND YOU WERE REPLACING THE BUSHINGS TO THE RED URETHANE BUSHINGS. I CONTACTED YOU DIRECTLY TO LET YOU KNOW THEY WERE OVER TIGHTENED AND YOU RESPONDED.  MADE MY DAY THAT I COULD HELP YOU OUT!  I LOOKED FOR THE OLD PM YOU SENT. YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE THANKFUL IN HELPING YOU OUT.  FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU PUT OUT VIDEOS. I DO AS WELL HAVE A SON OF MY OWN THAT IS INTO CAR AUDIO AS MUCH AS I AM.  BEING THAT I HAVE HAD SYSTEMS IN THE PAST AND THE LAST ONE I HAD FAILED 3 YEARS AGO. I NEVER GOT AROUND TO GETTING ANOTHER AMPLIFIER BECAUSE MY FAMILY BECAME MY FOCUS.  BEING THAT YOU OPENED UP THIS ONE TO BE A SYSTEM OF THE MONTH WITH OUT HAVING A SYSTEM MADE ME REALLY HAPPY TO KNOW I MAY HAVE A CHANCE TO HAVE A SYSTEM IN MY CAR AGAIN.  THANK YO FOR THE OPPORTUNITY.  SORRY FOR CAPS.  JUST TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.

20793547_1848691921814813_316560204_o.jpg

20813243_1848692015148137_1877663648_o.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3129 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...