Up Grades !!

DVBin916

Looking to up grade my woffers to start with. I would like to stay with 15's. I need 4. not too sure about the brands yet! thinking RF T2's, Fi or RE. Then I need to up grade my amps. Gona stay with RF on the amps like the T20001dbs or T30001dbs. Need 2. I don't have a lot of bread to be breakin. So if any one knows of some deals that wont break the bank (My family come first). shoot me a message. would like to buy woffers first even if I bought 2 at a time or 1 at a time. Thanks for everyones help/input in advance.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Looking to up grade my woffers to start with. I would like to stay with 15's. I need 4. not too sure about the brands yet! thinking RF T2's, Fi or RE. Then I need to up grade my amps. Gona stay with RF on the amps like the T20001dbs or T30001dbs. Need 2. I don't have a lot of bread to be breakin. So if any one knows of some deals that wont break the bank (My family come first). shoot me a message. would like to buy woffers first even if I bought 2 at a time or 1 at a time. Thanks for everyones help/input in advance.

D, it would be really nice to see you get 4 RE 15" XXXs. You would be THE shit

For Fi's

4 2ohm Q15" 1000W RMS will cost me $1116.00

4 2ohm BTL 15" 2000W RMS W/3rd Magnet will cost me $1636.00

4 2ohm BTL 15" 2000W RMS W/3rd Magnet W/colling W/Hixmcoil will cost me $1876.00

Can we say  $$$ $$$

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Archived