Jump to content

Alarm Recommendations


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 2011 kia soul that has push start on it and I'm looking for an alarm that will use the little lock/unlock button on the driver's door handle to arm and disarm.  is it possible?  if so what would it take?  I'm only looking for an alarm I don't care about remote start!

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Look into a Compustar DC-2, it should arm and disarm from the factory remote. 

 

http://compustar.idatalink.com/product/product/product_id/532 

MIDS-HIGHS


8-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5's for now....


2-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 8's


4-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 1'' Neodymium tweeters


2-Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 10's


AMPLIFIERS


4-Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdCP


2-Rockford Fosgate T1000-4ad


1-Rockford Fosgate T800-4ad


PROCESSING


1-Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3


SUBWOOFERS


2-Rockford Fosgate T3S2 19's NEODYMIUM

Posted

i don't know the lock/unlock handle thing you are referring to but you can use green box with an alarm and that should do whatever you're referring to.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6040 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...