David Posted September 26, 2017 Report Posted September 26, 2017 Looking for a good photoshop artist to create a logo for my new lighting and furniture business. im starting a small business making custom lighting and furniture, I specialize in industrial style/design, I also do steampunk, vintage farmhouse. i have an idea of what I want, my photoshop skills are rusty and I want this to look badass and professional, I can kick down a few bucks, and could probably send some other business your way, I’m not rich and I haven’t sold anything yet, and have spent a ton of money on tools and materials. here is a sample of some lighting I made. My business name is iD Lighting & Furniture. thanks David
bolanorthhighlands Posted September 26, 2017 Report Posted September 26, 2017 @ObTechAudio My 2002 Kia Spectra LS My YouTube Channel
Herrie_V Posted February 12, 2018 Report Posted February 12, 2018 Hey David, long time no see man. I did the DAT stuff for ya years ago remember? Unfortunately i quit my PS activitys few years ago, but i can try if i still have it in my fingers, just let me know if you still need something done.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.