Sundown Audio

I can totally respect that. Its cool being the underdog anyways. I doubt i'll be setting any nspl world records but I'll sure as hell give them a good run with half the power and subs.

nSPL is getting more ridiculous by the day... an amp confirmed to draw 1000 amps will be allowed in 0-400 class.

Tell me how that works ? Fred may as well not have rules if they are allowed to bend that much.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nSPL is getting more ridiculous by the day... an amp confirmed to draw 1000 amps will be allowed in 0-400 class.

Tell me how that works ? Fred may as well not have rules if they are allowed to bend that much.

Seems fair to me.... :unsure:

That was sarcasm for those of you that didn't get it.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

I had heard hwo it was in NSPL but it wasn't until my first show that I saw it first hand. It really "irked" me. The current NSPL world record in the Truck/Suv 0-30 class is a 150.7. If they went by rated wattage or actual current draw then I could take that record right now. The record for 31-60 is a 152.2 which is my current goal, take that record. Where they're running 7,000watts and up to 4 15s I'm going to do it with 3,000watts and 2 15s. I have no doubt that if I swapped in a pair of Sundown 3000s I could at least touch that 152 now. It'll just make it that much more shocking when I do it witha pair of 1500s or 2000s. I'm sure I'll get protested though and they'll pick my truck apart inspecting it.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Tell me about it!!! My class says 200 amp max draw but they let the guys run the 2k6's and they are pulling over 350 amps but its only rated at 200 @ 4 ohms. Killing me but when the 2000d hits I'll see if I can even things up :ph34r:

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg