Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

constant buzzing noise from speakers when opening the door


Recommended Posts

Posted

Vehicle: Volvo xc 70.

Components:
Gladen Utopia
Mosconi dsp 6to8
Mosconi Zero 4
Mosconi As 100.2

I get a constant buzzing noise when I open the left drivers door. Signal cables are on the carpet  (I think this Source for the distorion is excluded) . Appreciate all the help I can get.

Posted

Do you have a adaptation module to connect the head unit to your stock audio plug in the dash?  Maybe that thing is adding noise to your door chime signal

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted
2 hours ago, Question Mark said:

It does not matter when I use the original head unit or signals straight from the phone.

Actually it could matter.  The signal from the door dinger might be introducing noise to your sound system regardless of your audio input.  So my question still stands.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted
58 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Actually it could matter.  The signal from the door dinger might be introducing noise to your sound system regardless of your audio input.  So my question still stands.

I think you are right. I will buy an adapter cable set tomorrow to check with another head unit

Posted

Just check your connections to that module.  Its probably a loose wire or something.  I literally cut my module out yesterday, which is why I replied to this thread.  I was dealing with similar headaches.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...