Psikotik247 Posted November 8, 2017 Report Posted November 8, 2017 I'm looking to get a single 12 ascendent audio chaos subs. I was wondering about good box designs for the single sub ported. I am super noob when it comes to building boxes but I'll give it a shot. Or are there any good box builders on this site who could price and build me one?
Wishuponasub Posted November 8, 2017 Report Posted November 8, 2017 @audiofanaticz is a mod here who builds and ships boxes. Sitting around waiting to be installed: 4 FI X 10 270 CES alt D3400/73ah lithium AA 3800.1 (2) AA 75.4
ckeeler11 Posted November 8, 2017 Report Posted November 8, 2017 Post up vehicle, dimensions you have to work with, and amp using and someone will be able to help.
audiofanaticz Posted November 9, 2017 Report Posted November 9, 2017 I can design and build you a box, safe ship to your door so all that have to do is unpackage it, hook your subs up to the included terminal and 8awg wire and put the sub in and star thumping. Pricing rages from low to high depending what you want doen for your box. My email is [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.