Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Amp help!! Audiobahn 2300 hct


Cmac433

Recommended Posts

Posted

Question..their is a MOSFET underneath the board. Right under the power input. Its fried to a crisp. But the amp still works fine. I kinda think it powers the lights, because I noticed when I got it one of the bulbs are busted and grounded out to the heat sink. Anyway, anyone know what kinda MOSFET it is? I'd like to get it fixed. Its beyond recognizable.. Any help would be great!  I know a lot of people diss audiobahn, I don't like most of their stuff myself. But this amp matches my immortal. And will do good pushing it, thats all I need it to do. 

Posted

Might also help putting a picture of the amps guts in here so someone might be able to find the spec sheets and give a informative answer to ya question.

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Posted
17 hours ago, Jake Pace said:

Might also help putting a picture of the amps guts in here so someone might be able to find the spec sheets and give a informative answer to ya question.

 

IMG_20171119_130806.jpg

Posted

I simply asked them on facebook via messenger what the part # was, not sure when or if i will get a response back

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6388 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...