Re Audio Components

loganberry

Guest MegaloManiac

The majority of sound that youre talking about comes from your mids...trust me you dont need more than one tweeter per mid. Some may disagree...but its just not needed.

i agree. tweeters are efficient to begin with. so need to do more than one tweet(per channel)

i wasnt going to do more then one tweet in a door, i have no need for that bass....i can spend more on comp sets but keep in mind i have to buy 3 sets...as i need 6 components, i have alot of space to fill with music that gets loud and crisp, i have some off brand kar design tweet's in front now and they sound very nice get loud and clean, they are just not a comp set with those tweeters.....so i guess since im picking the wrong brands, any1 wanna throw up some links of something i will be happy with...and NOT spend thousands on highs

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

You will get plenty of midbass out of these while sounding good

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/in...p;productId=157

I love those :wub: but they dont fit in my doors so now i have 6 of them i dont know what to do with, (anybody :) )

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i got a set of kicker ks 65.2's in my truck in the front and they get hella loud and has good midbass and is clean doin it they dont distort at all and i got em for $150 heres a link to were i got em from http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=4900 there a good place and thats were i got my sub amp, comp set and headunit from there and there good ppl to work with, hope this helps u man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

thanks, i already have 2 sets of the ks in the f-150, but they wont get loud enuf for the x i dont think, plus i did a test with them before i put them in the f-150, and at high volumes they didnt sound so good

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Guest MegaloManiac

i really think you need to worry more on the deadening. without it you can even make the Focal Utopias sound like arse

yet again the deadening is going to happen for sure, but the stuff i have in there now isnt doing the trick....with or without deadening, i guess ill just have to pick some type and hope its fine

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived