Anyone Install Viper For A Living?

Well I don't do it for a living... I do it for spending money :) but yes I do, and you already got me on aim hahah

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

can hit me up if you have any q's.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

thanks guys. i think i might tackle this sunday....that way i have an extra day on monday :D

do i have to diode isolate the door wires??

http://www.directwholesale.net/diagrams/di...D=3&link=DW

thats the manual i have to work off of, until i did some more searching, and shyne helped me.

Yah, you're door triggers will have to be isolated since there is one for each door.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

The LF door is green in pin 37. The RF door is lt. green in pin 3. The LR door is brown in pin 17. The RR door is gray in pin 2. Use all four wires and diode isolate each.

fuse box, top 42 pin plug

or use the pink wire (-) fuse box rear 8 pin plug.... Its the dome sup wire, and whenever you open a door it will trigger the dome light, so pretty much watches all the doors on 1 wire.

Hope that made sense

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz