Pioneer Premier Deh-p680mp F/s

if that pioneer is still avalible pm me a price shipped to 12033

Yes it is, I have heard nothing from tacomabanga or ipod yet.

Price is $80.00 plus 17.00 shipping via ups ground $97.00 total. If bought and payment recieved by noon at the latest tomorrow, you can have it at your door by thursday it looks like.

The premier unit has been not been used much at all, its in great condition

I only accept paypal.

sorry man ima halfto go a cheaper route man, i wish i can afford this hu but i just got 2 puppys and gotta save for the beach, u can sell it man its koo, and bump for a good dude and great headunit, i might just save and get the 9800 when i can, good luck wit the sale homie

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

sorry man ima halfto go a cheaper route man, i wish i can afford this hu but i just got 2 puppys and gotta save for the beach, u can sell it man its koo, and bump for a good dude and great headunit, i might just save and get the 9800 when i can, good luck wit the sale homie

are you talkin about the alpine or pioneer?

money should be in paypal by tomarrow hopefully, its been 4 days and i jus checked it and it still wasnt in there. if you can send me your info that would be great, hopefully i can get this to my house by the end of the week.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Since I havent heard from you in almost a week I figured you could not pull through on it.

My last post above was towards jonathancullen89.

Sorry for any confusion guys.

little confused now, do you still have the pioneer? i just pmed you like last night because paypal hadnt been in the account yet, it better be in there tonight or im going to be pissed. i really want this HU but if paypal is takin to long for you and sum1 else wants it i dont want you to hold up gettin cash on me. if you still have it though and paypal stops being fckin stupid im getting it. thanks again man

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Archived