Box help for 15" IVXv2

So this being my first sub from Skar Audio I don't know what these subs like as far as box and port sizes. I checked out the website and the recommended port area seems a little small but I don't know. So I made a box design for 3 cubes after displacement tuned @ 35 hz with 12.9 sq in per cube (slot port) all corners 45's. This will be powered by a Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix in my Cavalier since the wife stole my power hx2 for her car lol

Any input for box or port size would be appreciated

L

8 minutes ago, Hopesndreams said:

Why tune so low? I've never tuned below 35 hz as i listen to mainly metal and rock with the occasional hip hop or rap or whatever you want to call the crap usually to be obnoxiously loud

Dont mind Cam, he just enjoys being an attention whore here on the forums.  He doesnt have any useful input, he just brags about his shitty tuned 20Hz box that makes no sound.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Ok well then I guess I'll just go ahead with the build next week and I'll let y'all know how it turns out. It'll be uploaded to my build log "Build for the beater" hopefully I don't forget any pics this time around as i forgot some on the Rockford build though I'll be doing a lot more work with this one. I gotta remove the battery I threw in there and make an amp rack finally

L