Sonic Electronix

Bored At Work, Making Lists, Many Questions

no, i would like to be (POLECAT HINT HINT WINK WINK) but I have a special, confidential price thingy. not free but close enough for me :)

That's tight, if you're going to stay with kicker though, I personally would run a shit ton of L5's lol. Since it's a comp/demo/daily car, I'd try and up the cone area as much as possible, it'd create more pressure sealed up and move more air when you wanna demo... but it's all personal preference in equiptment and you should just run the L7's if they're your fancy. From personal experience though, I enjoy the L5 on music more than the L7...

Although I'm not sure why :blink:

New project in the works ;)

That's tight, if you're going to stay with kicker though, I personally would run a shit ton of L5's lol. Since it's a comp/demo/daily car, I'd try and up the cone area as much as possible, it'd create more pressure sealed up and move more air when you wanna demo... but it's all personal preference in equiptment and you should just run the L7's if they're your fancy. From personal experience though, I enjoy the L5 on music more than the L7...

Although I'm not sure why :blink:

i do like how clean the l5s sound. I just prefer a quality sub. However I can get 2 cvrs for ever 1 l7, so i was debating on weather or not to load up on cvrs . . .

i do like how clean the l5s sound. I just prefer a quality sub. However I can get 2 cvrs for ever 1 l7, so i was debating on weather or not to load up on cvrs . . .

8 15's ftw!!! lol if they would fit that is....or maybe even 6...

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I've heard best buy gives better deals on stuff than cc, my buddy works at cc and to get the best deals he's gotta order through certain manufacturers and take bs tests and what not. Unless of course you have a manager that likes you and doesn't mind doing things that could get himself fired that is! One manager he had got taken to jail for discounting stuff! The car audio manager though hooked me up on 6x9 boxes for a customer of mine, charged me like 10 or 12 bucks and I sold for 40 or 50 bucks! Gave me one of the tsunami fuse blocks that were 30 bucks.