Jump to content

Lifted 07 Sierra build 4 15s


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is my first post so might mess up a few things here and there so bear with me. 

I have a 2007 GMC Sierra 4x4 with the 5.3 it’s got about 9” of lift with 37s on 24s. With a few 15s inside 

 

 

 

F70EEC2D-2663-406B-BFFD-014A403CD043.jpeg

Posted

I have 4 digital designs 3515s with the Esp package wired to 1 ohm  on a m3c

Heres a pic after I took out the backseat but before the box.

For batteries at this point I had a Duracell battery for the starter a d3100 d925 and a xp950.I’m using 1/0 ofc only one power run to the back and one ground to the frame .fot the alternator I have a 240 amp mechman

 

1DA99A41-B214-42B9-897F-F34F24E0D94C.jpeg

E0CAF346-31A6-4137-A95E-38941838547C.jpeg

Posted

the box I had a guy I know build it for me it’s around 13 cubes tuned to 35hz it’s a pretty simple box it’s fiberglassed has dowels in the port and 2 metal bars I’m probably gonna vinyl wrap it eventually

after a few weeks I took it to my first show ruckus and chill and got a 146.4 on 7xx Watts at 50Hz hoping to get some more power at this point I was having some alternator problems and only running 3 of the 4 xs batteries I had so I should be able to make a little bit more power but I’m considering wiring at .25 just for burps any advice on this would be appreciated.

 

Posted
12 minutes ago, bigmacjack said:

holy shit man that thing must pound

It sounds pretty good but I’m still working on getting everything how it’s supposed to be. I’ve had the setup for about 2 months and still have a lot of work to do but that’s apart of the fun 

Posted

Nice truck.

Show us more pics of that  wonderful beast !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...