Sonic Electronix

i turn it down at stop lights, past schools during school hours, and full tilt during the day untill 730pm then i turn it way down out of respect, driveing down the road , if you ride up on me then youre passing me and i will not turn it down if youre old or on the phone, but dont slow down i will only make it louder, i will not play it with my daughter in the van or any other child under the age of 12-14... wont play aroung cops...

and i love when im haven one of them days where i keep it down and a jacked up ghetto caprice comes banging next to me at a red light and all you hear is tweets and the trunk beating like they kidnaped someone, ill then turn mine up as high as i can do safely and just laugh at them turning theirs down and hang their heads because the ole work van turd just offerd em up a spankin

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just about not even a minute ago i went to listen to some tunes in my ride, and it sounded ok, aside from the rattling of...something, idk, anyways after i locked her up, and i was walking from the carport to the sidewalk, the local police car drives by, and luckily they didnt hear my (shitty) system.. :ph34r: course we have an ordinance where you cant make loud noises (if you have a permit for power tools or something) from about noon to 7 0r 8 pm.. i never got asked to turn it down, because i dont play it for long periods of time.. and i will if someone asks me.. but i respect the law and my neighbors here.. were cool. ^_^

8v fury said:

My moms..an older citizen of our town, respected as a para-pro at our local elementary school, and i think i have desensitized her to my loud music.(and my 1/2" rings :D )

But dad is sensitive to lower Hz since he is damn near deaf from working in his dads tire shop since he was a kid. But i make sure i dont play any "Filthy" rap or any other music that would be wrong to play around children IF i were to have my window doen and the stereo at a low volume.. i listen to other music too, but its all good in the hood :)

8v fury said:

My moms..an older citizen of our town, respected as a para-pro at our local school, and i think i have desensitized her to my loud music.(and my 1/2" rings :D )

But dad is sensitive to lower Hz since he is damn near deaf from working in his dads tire shop since he was a kid. But i make sure i dont play any "Filthy" rap or any other music that would be wrong to play around children IF i were to have my window doen and the stereo at a low volume.. i listen to other music too, but its all good in the hood :)

Little off topic but what is a para-pro and i hear you on the dad not liking low hz my dad always gets shitty if im driving and have the bass cranked in whatever im driving

Little off topic but what is a para-pro

A para-professional is someone who assists a teacher in whatever the teacher needs done, like for reading... She works with groups of kids ( k-3) she prepares lessons...basically she does what a teacher does, but she isnt a certified teacher, and has a lot less paperwork, and less pay. Shes a non-cert. teacher basically..

Mom says she isnt desensitized, its just something out of her control, but i know the limits. (( Love ya mom! :P ))

8v fury said:

i won't bump when i go to school or leave unless it is durring the day so i piss off the teachers(but i don't cause i got pulled over at the start of the year for bumpen when i left. damb cops). church....depends on why i'm going. sunday, no no. downtown i won't, in my neighborhood, no, more cops. everyware els, yes. lhaha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

whats the rule for eye contact when bumpin at a red light? do you look at them? do you just pretend you're in your own little world and dont give a damn?

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

Ill slam my shit anywhere except at a red light beside old people/children and any neighborhood at night

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived