Sonic Electronix

What brand Brake Pads for Heavy Car Audio Cars?

Just had buddy do mine I go to nappa auto and get ultra premium rotors and there adaptive one pads

Just slapping new pads can potentialy warp your rotors

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I checked with the EBC website to see which level sku number is compatible with my car and it looks like the level 5 should fit my camry. I am thinking about making the purchase from this website and was wondering if anyone here have any experience with them before? This is the lowest price I've found online with a discount code bringing the total down to: $234.98

https://thmotorsports.com/ebc-brakes/ebc-brake-kit-s5-yellowstuff-and-gd-rotors/s5kf1048/i-1826805.aspx

In addition, with these expensive brake pads in the kit, would I need to use any CRC quiet brake coatings to it? I was watching this video and the guy was using it:

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Everything you need is in the kit.

As far as brake dust goes, there is no more than any other brand and most likely less.

this is an invest in safety and i can assure you, you will love those rotors and pads.

Just follow the break in procedure exactly and they'll be the best kit you'll ever use.

EDIT: Do Not get excited about the scrapping noise from the brakes as that is normal will stop after a few thousand miles. The stopping power those things have is just simply amazing.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

22 minutes ago, Skullz said:

Everything you need is in the kit.

As far as brake dust goes, there is no more than any other brand and most likely less.

this is an invest in safety and i can assure you, you will love those rotors and pads.

Just follow the break in procedure exactly and they'll be the best kit you'll ever use.

EDIT: Do Not get excited about the scrapping noise from the brakes as that is normal will stop after a few thousand miles. The stopping power those things have is just simply amazing.

Thanks. I went ahead and made the purchase.

Now... how important are the rear brake systems on a Camry? The brake replacement process for the rear looks way harder than the front.

My 2001 ford focus i was able to get a drum to disk conversion kit for it, i don't know if they make one for your car but i would look into it, but with the better front pads and rotors you might be perfectly fine with just new brakes out back.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived