BP1Fanatic Posted April 13, 2018 Report Posted April 13, 2018 Nice truck! I like that blue! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
dyablo409 Posted April 17, 2018 Author Report Posted April 17, 2018 Turned the truck on after leaving it parked for a week. Holy voltage
dyablo409 Posted April 17, 2018 Author Report Posted April 17, 2018 On 4/13/2018 at 9:34 AM, BP1Fanatic said: Nice truck! I like that blue! Thanks vato. It was either blue on black or red on black. The tail light will be getting changed for some smoked lenses.
ToNasty Posted April 17, 2018 Report Posted April 17, 2018 I did the ltz tail lights on mine. Love them ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dyablo409 Posted May 3, 2018 Author Report Posted May 3, 2018 Finaly made it home to a box of goodies. Time to start the sub stage.
dyablo409 Posted May 3, 2018 Author Report Posted May 3, 2018 Cable lugs and new bat. First time I will be using an actual crimping tool what a shame no more hammer for me.
dyablo409 Posted May 4, 2018 Author Report Posted May 4, 2018 Battery is in big 3 is done. All I need now is to run a wire from the new fuse block to the back and a ground from the amp to chassi.
dyablo409 Posted May 4, 2018 Author Report Posted May 4, 2018 grounding is done. Amp wired up. Everything turns on. All I need now is to make the box and wire the subs up.
dyablo409 Posted May 5, 2018 Author Report Posted May 5, 2018 Got the box built but not finishing it till I make it back to new Mexico. I'm thinking carpet and spray paint the port. Got to listen to it for only a few mins before I had to leave to Houston I'm thinking its tuned very low. I can build a box but I sure can't design one.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.