Second Skin Audio

SoundQubed 18's Box Help

Hello, it's been a little while since I've been on here. I'm finally out of school so I did some measurements on my car with the rear stripped. I put everything into WinISD and BassBox Pro, and came up with some issues. Unfortunately, SoundQubed does not include proper specs on their website for their subwoofers, and the ones that they do include don't play nicely with modeling programs. Right to the point, I have:
54" length
34" width
33" height

This is for 2 HDC3.118's, and I'm looking for a ported box tuned at Fs or lower if good results come of it. I appreciate any help I can get with this. Also, as per Triticum Agricolam's posts, I'll be running these on 2 Q1-2200.2 amplifiers as far as power density goes. Due to the unfortunate lack of information on the topic, I'd be really happy if someone who has done SoundQubed builds in the past could chime in. Thanks so much in advance!

- 2009 Toyota Matrix Base -

- iPad 64GB -

- miniDSP 2x4 HD -

- PPI Art a200.2 -

- SoundQubed SQ-2200.2 x 2 -

2 hours ago, Charles Phillips said:

Hello, it's been a little while since I've been on here. I'm finally out of school so I did some measurements on my car with the rear stripped. I put everything into WinISD and BassBox Pro, and came up with some issues. Unfortunately, SoundQubed does not include proper specs on their website for their subwoofers, and the ones that they do include don't play nicely with modeling programs. Right to the point, I have:
54" length
34" width
33" height

This is for 2 HDC3.118's, and I'm looking for a ported box tuned at Fs or lower if good results come of it. I appreciate any help I can get with this. Also, as per Triticum Agricolam's posts, I'll be running these on 2 Q1-2200.2 amplifiers as far as power density goes. Due to the unfortunate lack of information on the topic, I'd be really happy if someone who has done SoundQubed builds in the past could chime in. Thanks so much in advance!

35 cubes is a biiiiiiiiiit much for (2) 18s

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived