Sonic Electronix

Ohms and resistance. 3 d4 subs close to 1 ohm?

On 8/16/2018 at 8:20 AM, DiBo said:

Don't wire the xtr down under 1ohm. 

What about the hcca3000.1 spls. .67 ohms?  I have a 250 alt. An extra excess power battery.  All 0 gauge. It has 3 inputs.  Fir power and ground.  But I only have 1 battery.  Do I need to use all 3 inputs? The guy i got the amp from just used a 1 to 3 splitter which doesn't make any sense to me.  

On 8/20/2018 at 9:59 PM, Twistedmister said:

What about the hcca3000.1 spls. .67 ohms?  I have a 250 alt. An extra excess power battery.  All 0 gauge. It has 3 inputs.  Fir power and ground.  But I only have 1 battery.  Do I need to use all 3 inputs? The guy i got the amp from just used a 1 to 3 splitter which doesn't make any sense to me.  

Hcca can be wired down for certain. If use all inputs if I were you. That's just me tho. Use them if they're there. Haha

You don't have to use them all, depending on what your amperage draw will be. If you're going to run below 1 ohm, the amp is going to draw a bunch of amps, run wire to all supplied inputs. 

Run multiple wires off of the single battery. Get some distribution blocks for that battery from Ill customz or Sky High or any of the companies that make them. You've seen big aluminum distro blocks before right?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

1 hour ago, CleanSierra said:

You don't have to use them all, depending on what your amperage draw will be. If you're going to run below 1 ohm, the amp is going to draw a bunch of amps, run wire to all supplied inputs. 

Run multiple wires off of the single battery. Get some distribution blocks for that battery from Ill customz or Sky High or any of the companies that make them. You've seen big aluminum distro blocks before right?

Yeah.  I need to find some distro blocks with fuses.  I know smd makes some.  I'll check lll customs.  Thanks!

Archived