Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Just a few questions (please help)


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, Bichael69 said:

Tbh, I’m not sure what you mean by coils on drivers.

How are you going to present, the amplifier,  a 2ohm load ?  The impedance of the drivers coils dictate the load you can present the board. Make sense?

And, imho, I do NOT think you need any electrical upgrades. Not for the 500 or so watts you may see, at 2ohm nominal. Your looking at like 50-70 amps at best. You should be more than fine.  (That may be for another discussion also)

 

Posted

For sure my man, I appreciate you guys helping me, I’ll send you some videos and pictures as I install the new amp when it arrives if you’d like, on Snapchat. If so add me “michael-1438”

Posted

If your thinkn of gettn a cheap ass cap you might as well save your cash. Those cheap caps dont do dick really. Might as well spend a lil more on a small reserve batt. Kinetik has the hc600 for around 50 bucks. Id recommend them for a small system. Ive had mine for some years runnin around 1200 rms. You can definately notice a difference between a small reserve batt compared to a cheap cap.

Posted

Idk where u heard that but that is not true. If your not going to listen to any suggestions then y come here and ask a question?

Posted

why try and help me if your gonna jump to an conclusion that I’m just denying your suggestions, I’m just trying to understand everything bruh relax 

Posted

Ok. My bad. U obviously know wat to do. Ill leave u to it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1172 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...