209er Posted August 21, 2018 Report Posted August 21, 2018 Hi I wanted to install a sub/amp in my car. I have 2 batteries. 1 small one in trunk and Main 1 Under hood. My question is am I able to run amp wires to trunk battery. Also what is the easiest, right way to add the converter? Has anyone did it to there Benz.... <p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270
Joshdashef Posted August 21, 2018 Report Posted August 21, 2018 I would just run your power runs from your main under hood battery into your amps directly. If you wanted to you could run them into your rear battery but I doubt that little battery would be worth the extra cable. 16 hours ago, 209er said: Also what is the easiest, right way to add the converter? What converter ? SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
trumpet1 Posted September 29, 2018 Report Posted September 29, 2018 Do not connect audio equipment to the rear battery. Does your E350 have a factory amplifier?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.