Bass Race....

RichardXTC

Hey guys i just wanna find out a few things about bass race.... Wat songs are mostly used in bass race and when you run do you start off at a low volume and then increase it slowely or wat? Is there a technique to it? Also they guys in the 149.9 class wat kinda setups do they have? Walls? Multiple woofers and amplifiers?

Song choice all denends on your box freq. If your box peaks at 38hz you want a song with a constant bass line of 38hz so with that said a lot people use a wide range of songs depending on there box

No wall 49 can be done with 2 15's under the window I now have a wall with 2 18's doing the 49 class its easyer but you see a lot of subs in that class you have to be playing music at a 152 dbs to get the 49.9 that's not so easy

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Oh and its all about technique 129 and 39 class you can roll into your volume 49 and 59 class its all about a loud start then the technique kicks in

in 49 i start 5 clicks from full tilt and that puts me anywhere from a 47 to a 49.9 off the line depending on my start timing.

Obviously think logically here. Set your termlab to rolling avg. Then find the volume level that puts you right at 9.5 db in your bracket so this way charging your batteries can't make you bust off the line. If you have a lot of batteries then dial the volume in closer to a 9 db avg in your bracket (ex. 49 class wouldbe finding your volume level to avg 149 (not a 149.9) This will eliminate all possible risks of busting off the line even if your timing is disgustingly good

- hope this helps you as much as it always helps me

-gotta have that timing though

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Thanks guys it does help alot. On the song choice obviously you need a song thats constant like go to sleep or track 8 of kings of crunk. I just wanna know wat songs people do use then i can have a look at them and make a choice if you know wat i mean?

Also for a good start in bassrace.

When the leaderboard says "ready set go".

unpause or hit play on "set".

:blink: they updated bass race you play befor go its a red light last year it read for 31 seconds this year its at go 30 seconds easy to get a great start now

:blink: they updated bass race you play befor go its a red light last year it read for 31 seconds this year its at go 30 seconds easy to get a great start now

Not correct on sams mic then

Listen to the leaderboard in this video of me against Mick

You hear my car start at the end of ready not even on set

147 and some change off the line and no redlight.....

my starts always tend to piss alotta people off though...

149.9 off the line on this run

my first time doing the 49 class after the sundowns went in

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Not correct on sams mic then

Listen to the leaderboard in this video of me against Mick

You hear my car start at the end of ready not even on set

147 and some change off the line and no redlight.....

my starts always tend to piss alotta people off though...

149.9 off the line on this run

my first time doing the 49 class after the sundowns went in

well doug got vista and updated trem lab now its 30 secs exactly i know i watched my spl max team bust out doing it the "old" way

Archived