thats whats up, I went to court this week cuz I got demoted at work,25k less a year now cuz they arent building houses cuz of the fucked up economy,so that means less child support LEGALLY owed, and these 2 female dogs wrote up a countersuit saying I have too much invested in my 5 vehicles, gold and diamond teeth, over 70 handguns....lol, i only have 5....

they came on here and jacked pictures from my threads and used them as evidence.LMAO!!!!!!!!

what i achieved prior to my demotion with my hard earned money is my buisness, they want me to liquidate my stuff to pay for my extra support they want since they dont a\want to agree what the law states I pay....

they said since i make money doing car systems because I have a myspace page advertising I can hook em up, also claiming I sell controlled substances, and do electrical side work , that I dont claim for the IRS.....

WELL, i DONT DO ANY SIDE WORK, AND ONLY WINDOW SHOPPERS LOOK AT MY MYSPACE, so since yall dont mean shit to this forum and are on here just to look at my posts to use against me, why dont yall broke ass hoes start charging for that pussy instead of giving it out free to tha nawf side of houston????

well, 1 of them was smart enough to be a gold digging stripper, but still you help out ya dog lookin friend with these pics and u do love gettin gangbanged by 9 dudes at once, remember the coke bottle insertion freak girl????

Sorry to blast my stuff on here, but hell they watching me like a hawk so I thought I would enlighten a few who wanna know tha real deal about some

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

thats some babyback bullshit

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

If you cant support your kids and have them kind of cars i dont have any sympathy for you.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

What your going thru is nothing to what i went thru but thats another story any way you shouldnt have to sell a thing

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

If you cant support your kids and have them kind of cars i dont have any sympathy for you.

he's not talkin about supporting em. he's talking about getting demoted and not having to pay as much in child support legally, and those girls are pissed about it and tryin to get him for all he's worth plus some.

he's not talkin about supporting em. he's talking about getting demoted and not having to pay as much in child support legally, and those girls are pissed about it and tryin to get him for all he's worth plus some.

Is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bish?

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

u should input what u read before u speak ya mind homeboy, i havetaken care of my kids 110% since they were born, always gave them the good life.

I just so happened to go from a high paying job to a $20.00 hr job so legally my support goes down....

that nasty piece of shit dont even put my support towards my kids so fuck her and anyone else that dont like what I"m doing...

Edited by Braingetter

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

don't matter if he's paying child support or not, bitches want more and more money regardless. my brother pays child support to his ex wife and she begs for more. now he's asked her to take the boys so he could take care of them but what does she say ................. NO. cause the bitch just want money and he's paying her rent and bought all the furniture in the house and she still wants more.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i feel ya man

my parents are divorced and i live fulltime wit my dad

and the only reason my cunty mom isnt married

is so she can keep having the gravy train of money flow in....damn alimony

and wtf does she spend it on?!?!? FUCKIN GAMBLING!!!!! not my sister(who lives full time wit her)

can u believe it....

and she wonders where the fuck her money goes.

hope they dont get a penny more from you

its your money, you earned it, you keep it.

but make sure your kids have food on the table there.

o and my dads lost close to 1,000,000 with the divorce

from buying her out of his own house, to giving her cars he just bought....

Edited by 4bass0adiction8