DiBo Posted October 29, 2018 Author Report Posted October 29, 2018 1 hour ago, YukonXL04 said: Can you not use the amp crossover? If your looking for something more complex, I would change the radio as well I like the crossover inside the Pioneer decks. And the model after mine you can actually go active with them so maybe I'll just buy one of those.
Kyblack76 Posted October 29, 2018 Report Posted October 29, 2018 I'd just get a new deck myself. And help me out here. I'm a lil lost. You blew the sub woofer control? But have signal? God that is fucking weird. I've never ever heard of losing the control, but kept the signal. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
DiBo Posted October 29, 2018 Author Report Posted October 29, 2018 4 hours ago, Kyblack76 said: I'd just get a new deck myself. And help me out here. I'm a lil lost. You blew the sub woofer control? But have signal? God that is fucking weird. I've never ever heard of losing the control, but kept the signal. No signal. I have to split the front channel to run my 4 channel and then run subs to the rear channel but keep the filter off because it only had a hpf on it. 50hz and up. Jus gonna get a new deck. I'm broke af after rushing navigator before I actually had funds... Fuckin bass addiction!! Better than the casinos tho.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.