Man it's crazy how many guns you guys have. You guys keep the manufacturers of gun cleaning kits going all on your own! LOL

Glock seems to be the weapon of choice by many but I can't say I'm in love with them. They are ultra reliable and that's a good thing especially when you need it to save your life. My father in law bought I think it was a glock 19 9mm or something like that.

His brother gave him a S&W 9mm that was an absolute piece of garbage but it looks like that. From what I collected on Taurus handguns is nobody really liked them at the gun dealers I checked into.

I was kind of picky and had to find the right balance between weight, quality and look. IMO this was the best I could find and they wanted over 600 originally I ended up getting it for 500 on sale. By the time I checked out it was 450 and I ended up getting a box of 250 shot remington bullets, 25 rounds personal protection, cleaning kit and a gander mountain hat with taxes for less than what they wanted for just the gun. Gotta look for the deals!

Smith & Wesson M&P 40. has interchangeable palm swells for tiny to huge hands.

Posted Image

Posted Image

what is the down side to highpoint honestly? i know the one thing is the life time warr..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

what is the down side to highpoint honestly?

If Highpoint was an amp, it would be a 200 watt BOSS. ;)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Archived