well, this is my first system but is my second box build (actually third-due to some of my faulty measurements the second box didnt fit-glad i test fitted before i finished it :-[) anyways here we go...

under the hood...

new iraggi 200 amp alt.

bdcfb95e.jpg

i managed to somehow sqeeze a nsb 90 under the hood of my 92 accord...

f69437a2.jpg

big 3 upgrade with 1/0...all soldered

0e852291.jpg

by the way...this electrical is overkill for the size of my system imo...but i need room to upgrade in the future ;D..

some fugly battery terminals i made out of 1/4" copper...ugly, but get the job done..

HPIM1069.jpg

HPIM1068.jpg

onto the box...

about 5.7 cubes...5cubes after all displacement. i planned on doing swappable ports--(2) 4"aeros for daily tuned to 32 and a square port tuned to about 50 for comps (which i still have to remake)

HPIM1070.jpg

4b112662.jpg

here is the sqare port. i gotta remake it still (been a real lazy ass this summer) but u get the idea..

badff71f.jpg

0a07a004.jpg

the aeros...dont worry i used some plastic glue and then duct taped them

5c687412.jpg

a28527e4.jpg

here is the box covered in resin...i had to resin the outside because of a small leak in my trunk i cant find...didnt want the wood getting wet

c3a9d8d4.jpg

c84e9c6b.jpg

decided to use some 1/4" insert nuts for the swappable ports...

006f19b6.jpg

d2a95a2e.jpg

test fitting the port and subs

5e0d2ddc.jpg

af5f3a6d.jpg

first time at a carpet job...the only side that needed to look decent was the front...and it does, so it works for me

a886e012.jpg

7214c368.jpg

4abaa7f9.jpg

264dc61a.jpg

6a10fdbc.jpg

now this box was an absolute bish to get in my trunk...barely fit...here it is and my amp..and i know my wire is pinkish and pupleish...the company f'd up on that, but they also accidently sent me double the wire i ordered and didnt charge me for it, so i didnt complain...i ran 1/0 wire straight to the amp through some stinger gauge reducers. i also recarpeted the port since this pic so no wood is showing..

bd3f4489.jpg

19bbdf5f.jpg

this box has been done for awhile and for some reason i still cant make myself finish it up by sealing it off from the trunk, even though i need to....maybe i will eventually get around to it...lol

i likes me some audio stuff...

thanks guys...and i know i should seal it off, just been too lazy. i had the last enclosure sealed off and it wanged. hopefully if i ever get off my lazy ass and seal it off it will get rid of some of this trunk rattle i got goin on and add some bass... ;D

i likes me some audio stuff...

• 4 weeks later...