Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone knows what would be the best box specs for 2 audio pipe bd315s dual 2ohm I’m running a audiopipe 3000d 2ohm load I’ve had them in my 02 avalanche wanna keep them in their but wanna build another box thanks in advance 

Posted

 What are the max dimensions you have to work with? Type of music or box tuning? What's the current box size?

Welcome to the forum.

Posted

I think the box is 40 wide 20 deep 18 high some one else built it  my truck from side to side is 50 inches and 20 or 21 high since the avalanches bed is connected to the truck they sit right behind my seat and into the bed the front face I know has to be at least 50 inches so there is no gap between the truck and bed 

Posted

Welcome to SMD. I have a Black 07 Avalanche.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...