I Thought I Had Decided

I have 2 zx2500.1 amp running right now, I have 320 amps coming from my alt, and 5 deep cycle batteries. Also I have alot of 2/0. I think my electrical is overkill, I could probably add two more 2500's and be in the clear.

crxsilogozz5.gif

I have 2 zx2500.1 amp running right now, I have 320 amps coming from my alt, and 5 deep cycle batteries. Also I have alot of 2/0. I think my electrical is overkill, I could probably add two more 2500's and be in the clear.

what brand of alt you running?

I have 3, they're out of cars at the junkyard.. 2 are 130a alts and one is the stock 60. I have the amps at 1 ohm too, so they're running pretty inefficient, I blew the 300a inline fuses

Edited by caravan
crxsilogozz5.gif

any idea on which gms this applies to?

We have found GM started the 80% in 2003 on the escalades 1st, more models in 2004 all 2005 to 2007. Now we see they changed in 08 to all computer control fun fun. We have to manipulate the cars computer direct this module is a little tricky.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

hmm i never thought about it... i dont think i have this issue since ive read over 14v before

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer