Any reputable lowering shops in LA?

Hey all, anyone know of any decent truck lowering shops here in SoCAL? I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get my 02 Dakota bagged before I redo the interior and system. I currently have a 2/3 Belltech static drop on it that was done by a local shop I found on Yelp. They did a decent job, but I'm feeling this may be too big for them to handle. If anyone knows of any good shops in the Los Angeles Area, or a directory I can use to find one, please let me know. Most appreciated!

Los Angeles... The altered suspension capital of the absolute world!! Supernatural hydraulics, hoppos custom suspension works, pro Hopper, homies auto accessories, gr hydraulics, the list goes on and on. Trust and believe that nobody does suspension better then the lowrider shops in Los Angeles. when it comes to airbags hydraulics custom framework custom fabrication Etc. if all these shops were into lifted trucks they'd have the best lifted trucks in the world as well. I built lowriders for years. southern California is second-to-none incustom suspension

2 hours ago, aburger said:

Hey all, anyone know of any decent truck lowering shops here in SoCAL? I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get my 02 Dakota bagged before I redo the interior and system. I currently have a 2/3 Belltech static drop on it that was done by a local shop I found on Yelp. They did a decent job, but I'm feeling this may be too big for them to handle. If anyone knows of any good shops in the Los Angeles Area, or a directory I can use to find one, please let me know. Most appreciated!

Twisted metalworkz. End of thread

1 hour ago, ToNasty said:

Twisted metalworkz. End of thread

Reno NV. Lol. He said southern California. And I'll bet my system that the lowrider shops in southern California are untouched by anybody. Some of the shops are known to have turned 96 SS Impalas into coupes. This isn't even a debate. IMO. After that black magic hydraulics what used to be insane Motorsports in Las Vegas Nevada. Ron "Elbows"Edgers. 

1 hour ago, DiBo said:

Reno NV. Lol. He said southern California. And I'll bet my system that the lowrider shops in southern California are untouched by anybody. Some of the shops are known to have turned 96 SS Impalas into coupes. This isn't even a debate. IMO. After that black magic hydraulics what used to be insane Motorsports in Las Vegas Nevada. Ron "Elbows"Edgers. 

Twisted metal workz is in socal

Archived