Cs2 Posted January 25, 2019 Report Posted January 25, 2019 I just bought a dd1 distortion detector and I was wondering what track I should play to tune my amp. They have -5db, -10db, and -15db. I currently use a usb with all songs downloaded at -7.5db and want the loudest and cleanest sound I can get out of it. I have 4 skar ddx 15s on a crescendo 4.5k @ 1 ohm. And will using a dd1 make my system much louder if tuned right?
Kyblack76 Posted January 25, 2019 Report Posted January 25, 2019 @SnowDrifter Hook this dude up with those sexy mid tracks please We have tuned at -7.5 for ever. Then with the dd1plus, we now tune to our own custom over lap. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SnowDrifter Posted January 28, 2019 Report Posted January 28, 2019 Present! You wouldn't know it on mobile, but there's a link to some tones in my sig ? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.