6 hours ago, strangeduck said:

some pioneers will have severe issues from pico fuses blowing from hot swapping rca's. so that may be what your issue was

Man ?‍♂️ Rookie mistake. Well you live and learn. I will not be doing that again. I noticed a Pioneer has decent double dins starting at $200. It seems the good double dins start around $250ish, what’s your take on this?

Edited by LoudPackRacing

7 hours ago, LoudPackRacing said:

Man ?‍♂️ Rookie mistake. Well you live and learn. I will not be doing that again. I noticed a Pioneer has decent double dins starting at $200. It seems the good double dins start around $250ish, what’s your take on this?

If you want pioneer and your looking at spending 200 ish look at the DEH - 80 PRS. It is an old model but I love mine since I have an active setup, crossovers are in the headunit. Distortion is at 61 with +1 source level input with an Iphone. Im about to retune mine for my new phone with bluetooth.

- didnt see you said double dins - whoops. 

-

Edited by Joshdashef

My Daily 8th gen Civic Coupe

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/211131-honda-civic-coupe-08-2k-daily-headaches/ (Build Log)

Gear (specifics on build log)

Pioneer 80 PRS / RF P600x4 / DC 2k / Mechman 240 A / XS D3400 + D5100R / Two SA-12(D4) / RF T2 Components / Sky High Wiring (OFC)

~3.6 Cubed Net / 34 Hz Tuned / Center Port

6 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

If you want pioneer and your looking at spending 200 ish look at the DEH - 80 PRS. It is an old model but I love mine since I have an active setup, crossovers are in the headunit. Distortion is at 61 with +1 source level input with an Iphone. Im about to retune mine for my new phone with bluetooth.

- didnt see you said double dins - whoops. 

-

It’s ok I have checked out the 80-prs if I wasn’t so stuck on a double din. I’m just so use to having one, it’s like my car was made for it