Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, strangeduck said:

some pioneers will have severe issues from pico fuses blowing from hot swapping rca's. so that may be what your issue was

 

Man ?‍♂️ Rookie mistake. Well you live and learn. I will not be doing that again. I noticed a Pioneer has decent double dins starting at $200. It seems the good double dins start around $250ish, what’s your take on this?

Posted
7 hours ago, LoudPackRacing said:

Man ?‍♂️ Rookie mistake. Well you live and learn. I will not be doing that again. I noticed a Pioneer has decent double dins starting at $200. It seems the good double dins start around $250ish, what’s your take on this?

If you want pioneer and your looking at spending 200 ish look at the DEH - 80 PRS. It is an old model but I love mine since I have an active setup, crossovers are in the headunit. Distortion is at 61 with +1 source level input with an Iphone. Im about to retune mine for my new phone with bluetooth.

 

- didnt see you said double dins - whoops. 

-

Posted
6 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

If you want pioneer and your looking at spending 200 ish look at the DEH - 80 PRS. It is an old model but I love mine since I have an active setup, crossovers are in the headunit. Distortion is at 61 with +1 source level input with an Iphone. Im about to retune mine for my new phone with bluetooth.

 

- didnt see you said double dins - whoops. 

-

It’s ok I have checked out the 80-prs if I wasn’t so stuck on a double din. I’m just so use to having one, it’s like my car was made for it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 881 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...