Derekkogut18 Posted February 26, 2019 Report Posted February 26, 2019 So I have 2 Skar Audio Lp1000.1D v2’s and I’m looking to strap both of them to 1 sundown x12 v2. But I’m a little confused on a few things. The amps can be strapped and are stable to 2 ohms. So do I need a D2 or D4 ohm subwoofer. And then how do I wire the sub to the 2 amps. I’m not a noob at car audio this just has me confused. A pictures worth 1000 words so if someone could is able to draw it out for me it would mean the world. Thanks in advance.
Derekkogut18 Posted February 26, 2019 Author Report Posted February 26, 2019 12 hours ago, CrackFactory said: http://imgur.com/JgwsuiC So this is a 4 ohm sub wired to 2 ohms? Also do I have to power each amplifier or only the master one?
XSVTOYZ Posted February 28, 2019 Report Posted February 28, 2019 if you are asking if you buy a dual voice coil? then yes 4ohmx4ohm if you have a single voice coil then 2 ohm yes power both amps and ground
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.