kidderv3 Posted February 26, 2019 Report Posted February 26, 2019 So I bought some ampere 3.0 10’s, and when I went to do my research there’s not a SINGLE video or anything anywhere about them. I have two and a box custom made for it but it’d be nice to know what they are worth and how old they are. So if anyone can help me out I’d love to know what these things are really about
8v fury Posted February 26, 2019 Report Posted February 26, 2019 Do you have a picture of the subs, you have? Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
kidderv3 Posted February 26, 2019 Author Report Posted February 26, 2019 It won’t let me upload the pics
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 26, 2019 Report Posted February 26, 2019 Is your Google broken? http://ampereaudio.com/discontinued/subwoofers/dis-30v2/ That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
kidderv3 Posted February 26, 2019 Author Report Posted February 26, 2019 i guess it is broken, thanks. I got a steal I bought two of them for 150 with a box and they retail for 479.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.