Second Skin Audio

Sujjestions on set up

Hi every one i am looking at getting a new sub woofer for my 2019 mustang i just bought. I have an amp from my old car and would like a professional opinion on how or what to get for the amp i currently have that has been very reliable to me . my amp is at this one http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_16368_Hifonics_BXi_1606D.aspx    I would also like an opinion on components due to the crappy China ones that came with my car.  thank you for your time 

it doesn’t do rated power so I’d recommend any sub with an rms rating between 600-900 

good examples of these are

Rockford p3s

dc level 2s

sundown sa 

Can’t go wrong here just get a good box design for what you choose

I got a 2019 mustang ecoboost i want better components and a subwoofer. got an amp from a previous set up all i was asking for is suggestions for components and a sub to go with existing amp. the amp i have is the link that i posted on the top but some one preferred  a few different ones. now im just wondering what components to get i think it only has a speaker and a tweeter on each side of the stang. just want to upgrade cause the ones that come with it are not quality. 

15.jpg

So let's try again. What are your goals for your system? better than stock can be done for a couple of hundred dollars and would not require 1000 watt mono amp. So are looking to get as loud as possible? something geared towards good sound? ported enclosure or sealed? how much room do you have for an enclosure? How much money you willing to spend? You doing the work yourself or paying a shop?

Archived