AaronT Posted February 6, 2020 Report Posted February 6, 2020 And as said above, "breaking in subs" is myth. It's just a way for some manufacturers to try and Dodge warranty claims "Oh you didn't give them a thorough break in period, user error is not covered"
Micheal Brown Posted February 7, 2020 Report Posted February 7, 2020 I'm looking for a subwoofer that best fits my Subaru Outback. Please give me some advice. Thank you! An automotive enthusiast. https://autance.com/
Jay Charles Posted December 22, 2020 Report Posted December 22, 2020 I've a great experience with Skar Audio, JBL, Kicker and MTX. It all depends on your budget like how much you want to spend on a sub. What amps you're using. So, in order to put a strong recommendation, I would love to ask your budget and let me know about your speakers and amp. I'll try to help you as I've a great experience in car audio systems. On the other hand, you can go here to read honest reviews about the best 12in subwoofers that can offer you high-end sound quality and bass. Just tell me what confusion you've and I'll love to assist you.
FrankFan Posted April 19, 2021 Report Posted April 19, 2021 On 12/22/2020 at 11:27 AM, Jay Charles said: I've a great experience with Skar Audio, JBL, Kicker and MTX. It all depends on your budget like how much you want to spend on a sub. What amps you're using. So, in order to put a strong recommendation, I would love to ask your budget and let me know about your speakers and amp. I'll try to help you as I've a great experience in car audio systems. On the other hand, you can go here to read honest reviews about the best 12in subwoofers that can offer you high-end sound quality and bass. Just tell me what confusion you've and I'll love to assist you. Thx for that. What is the best option for home? as far as I understood that you're an expert
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.