Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

F150 under seat sub enclosure.


FUKAZ28

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anyone recommend a place or person that's know for great work to build me a sub box close to Southern Va or Northen NC? I dont mind driving a few hours to get it done. 

Thanks.

Posted

Gatley boxes U can see them on sky high car audio site he makes them for 8 and 6.5 subs

7DDDB31E-1626-4891-8C09-CC2A3A672C24.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I cant find one for the 2004 to 2008 models. That box fits the newer trucks.

Posted

If you contact sky high and give them the details, speaker size, year and make I believe they will contact him and have one made. The 8" enclosure holds 4 subs but requires a seat lift kit. I read somewhere that he makes them for other years.(could be wrong) I was going to order the one above but I am waiting for Steve to finish his in his 2017 Ford lol. I want to see the video

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 4898 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...