Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don’t have access to any SMD devices and I doubt anyone around me does. As far as setting by ear I’ve never done it so I wouldn’t know what I was doing. 

3d7304fe.jpg
Posted

Just use your ear. Turn again up,  till it sounds like shit, or smells , back it down. Done. Enjoy. At 4 ohm nominal,  you will see around 3-500 watts. So, the board makes some sense on that driver,.. to me. 

you could set the amp with a dd1, scope, and the touch of God, and you'll probably still end up chewing through that driver,.   Soooo. Just set the gain where it sounds good, to you,  and be smart on the volume knob. Wish ya the best , moving forward. 

Posted

I’ve actually got a different path to go. I stopped by a local stereo shop and they have a 5 channel kicker amp that will run my 4 door speakers and the sub. $275 out the door not used just a display piece. I’ll sell the 1200 and put it towards the 5 channel. Use less space. 

3d7304fe.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...