ChicagoKid Posted April 17, 2019 Report Posted April 17, 2019 I have a 08 Cadillac STS and I want to install a system. As of now I'm keeping the stock in dash so I can have my Bose system what Amp and i think I will get 12's would you all recommend? I do want some rattle
SnowDrifter Posted April 17, 2019 Report Posted April 17, 2019 Budget? Size constraints? Listening goals? Fab exp? ...Rattle? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
audiofanaticz Posted April 17, 2019 Report Posted April 17, 2019 To some your system aint banging unless your trunk rattling. The louder the rattle the better. Unfortunately the trunk opening on that body style Caddy is very limited. The trunk lid doesnt have a lot of depth and the height of the opening isnt very tall either. So even some 12 inch size boxes will have an issue sliding in if its too tall or too deep.
ChicagoKid Posted April 17, 2019 Author Report Posted April 17, 2019 I was thinking of having a box made as far as budget I would say starting would be $2k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.