Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

RF 2500.1bdcp with 2 RF t0 15s -HELP-


Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently have 2 Rockford Fosgate t0 15s. Im thinking on buying RF 2500.1bdcp and just turning the gain down.

the t0 15s can only handle 800rms per sub. 

In about a year ill be getting subs that can handle more power. 

Ive seen birth sheets of the amp doing around 3k  @1ohm

should i just wire the subs to 4 ohm and the amp will push around 2k and play it safe with the subs, or do 1 ohm and turn the gain close to all the way down? what would you recommend?

 

Posted

That's an expensive amp, I have one and it is definitely worth the price but I would consider the t1500-1bdcp for that setup. If you are set on the t2500-1bdcp then you could run it either way. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1570 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...