Pricing And General Questions

Hey,

Does anyone know when the FI website will be updated 4 the new Btl's? I would like to get a price and also recommendations on the best size box for a Fully Loaded Btl 12" subwoofer would be?

I would also like to know if an Mtx 91002 amplifier would be to much power for daily use on one of the 12's?

Last question i have is how do you think output on an FI Btl 12" would compare to the Mtx 9500 15" subwoofer that i have running in my car now ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/...view.shopscript

Been out of the country for a little over a week and the web guys had questions I couldnt answer until today... most of the new BTL stuff is up now. Specs to be up late tomorrow as well.

Note on pricing... while the "base" model pricing did go up, the equivalent pricing did not. Do to the significant increase motor cost for the new subs, and the additional motor strength... we are pricing them as the third magnet optioned subs were. While this will undoubtedly make some people mad, sorry. The new motor with the universal gaps and daily tolerences has more strength than the last one did in full SPL form with the third magnet... so you are still getting more for your money. Not too mention that 99% of all BTLs are 3 magnets. But overall we are eating more cost on these new versions due to the extra steel, shipping weight, and significant cost of the new magnets. I think people will be happy with the results and $$$/performance ratio.

More info to come as well as LOTS of post and emails to catch up on.

Thanks,

Scott

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Did they change their prices and price range?

BTL12

Price: $ 389.00

BTL15

Price: $ 409.00

BTL18

Price: $ 439.00

I remember last year I was thinking about buying a BTL, but I decided not to because I wouldn't been able to get the BTL 18'' to fit in the trunk of my car so my only option was the BTL 15''. The reason I didn't go with it because the price difference was too little and I felt like it was a bad deal because of loss in cone area for almost the same price.

Anyhow, come to think of it, I think the price difference is still $30.00 as it was last year right?

Blah. Too late not because I've already upgraded my system to two eD 13ov.2's + NIne.1

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs