SMD Top Doggs Here

Guest MegaloManiac

can i be a member then shit i stay on this forum damit. just kidding but seriously let me in ;)

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they're active, but not posting...that's fine. Like you said, they're probably just looking around and learning. (But don't most people learn better by asking questions???)  

they are a huge ass site, but yea, the numbers arent anythign to brag about if they are dead members.

new members per month are great to look at, and if old inactive members were deleted that would scew those numbers

That's why I was saying to delete the non-active members.

can i be a member then shit i stay on this forum damit. just kidding but seriously let me in ;)

what the hell are you talking about, i read that 4 times trying to make sense of it
Lol I thought the same shit :-[

WTF???

wanted to know if i could join the 18+ sorry bout that too much mountain dew :^

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow way to be a ass sorry didnt know that there was a section i guess since your a mod you can be a snob to. :R

Archived