SMD Top Doggs Here

Guest MegaloManiac

not my place to do that, and no forum i have ever been on ever does that anyhow

would be stupid, theres been sites i dont visit for months at a time, would be stupid to have youe shit deleted

I think they should....but that's just my opinion. If there's 400 members that aren't active, they should be cancelled. It's just clogging up the member list.  But whatever....if it happens, it happens...if not, oh well.

not my place to do that, and no forum i have ever been on ever does that anyhow

would be stupid, theres been sites i dont visit for months at a time, would be stupid to have youe shit deleted

x2. some ppl just sign up and look around and learn things. so it would be stupid to "ban/delete" them when all theyre trying to do is learn?

I think they should....but that's just my opinion. If there's 400 members that aren't active, they should be cancelled. It's just clogging up the member list.  But whatever....if it happens, it happens...if not, oh well.

what does the member list hurt? so its a couple more pages long.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

hows it "clogging" because your number 23 or my number 1 doesnt mean as much because the forum isnt as active.  who cares if theres a million inactives, im just saying what do you want a pickle for being number 23 on a site that theres basically just us regulars on, with some new peeps here and there

they are a huge ass site, but yea, the numbers arent anythign to brag about if they are dead members.

new members per month are great to look at, and if old inactive members were deleted that would scew those numbers

Archived