AI James Posted December 4, 2006 Report Posted December 4, 2006 You're a mod too though. How the hell do you have time to do so many posts everyday??? being a mod has nothing to do with my post count, i cant change the numbers
FieroGrande Posted December 4, 2006 Report Posted December 4, 2006 You guys are sick! Talking all nasty! Leave that to the hoes!
Pokey Posted December 4, 2006 Report Posted December 4, 2006 You're a mod too though. How the hell do you have time to do so many posts everyday??? being a mod has nothing to do with my post count, i cant change the numbers I'm not saying you're changing your numbers...just wondering how you have the time to do so many posts. What else do you do all day?
AI James Posted December 4, 2006 Report Posted December 4, 2006 usually work or take care of my kids, its not hard to reply to all the post of noobs asking the same question, or give advice on subs/amps,
FieroGrande Posted December 4, 2006 Report Posted December 4, 2006 What do u know I am on the front page! I dont get on too much but I try to help out accord is a champ dang!
AI James Posted December 4, 2006 Report Posted December 4, 2006 i wish i had the time i used to, to be on here
Pokey Posted December 4, 2006 Report Posted December 4, 2006 I know what you mean. I think I've had close to 70 posts since last night. I get on here for a lil bit to check things out and then get off to help out the wife with the baby or leave to try and find a job again. Hell I was one of the noobs back in Oct. I've learned more from being on this site then I did hanging out at the shop all day every day for 3 weeks helping them out with crap. Love it here.
AI James Posted December 4, 2006 Report Posted December 4, 2006 ive actually beenhere a month longer then my profile shows but i deleted the old 90accordman account
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.