MaxPayne Posted June 4, 2019 Report Posted June 4, 2019 Ok so I have 2 hifonics 2000 rms amps and just got two sundown x12s 4 ohm dvc. I should have got the dual 2 ohm I know I know but what are my options because I’ve never strapped amps before and to get an honest answer, where else but the freaking best place on this planet that SMD!! Please someone help. I have basic audio sense but when it came to this purchase, I want a solution to what is best for situation. Thanks
ToNasty Posted June 4, 2019 Report Posted June 4, 2019 Run 1 on each 2k at 2ohm ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
SkarredSierra Posted June 8, 2019 Report Posted June 8, 2019 Dont strap those amps. Gain match them. Youll get better power and performance from gain matching.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.