well, theirs this chick that i been talking to for a while now, and she's opposed to move to chicago after she graduates which is the 17th of this month, havent heard from her in a while and she came on today and it was her best friend. my girl got in a car accident and has a collapsed lung, and almost lost a finger, im sitting home, after having a ciggerette just completely not here atm, im dazed and confused, and an emotional wreck, it sucks she's too far away and i can't do nothing, and i got my finals coming up thursday and I can't even concentrate......

this just fucking sucks.

anyways, she's gonna move to chicago, get her own place, and were gonna be a couple i'm gonna quit smoking because she hates it and 2 it could really kill her since she's only got one good lung.....

I know alot of people on here dont have much nice things to say to me since I suck at car audio, and I have no knowledge whatsoever but i could use sum support....

Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

sorry to hear that man... ill pray for your girlfriend... n even though its hard, you need to find a way to focus on ur finals... and finsh us strong. Dont throw away 14weeks of hard work b/c of a hard times. Im just trying to finsh up strong too... n its hard enuff w/o all that xtra stress... ne way stay up

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Family hang in there man, I just quit smokin 10 days ago it sucks easier each day though.

Sundown SAZ-3000

2 12" T3 DVC1ohm subs

58hz peak cabin frequency no deadner yet

box tuned to 38hz

BIG 3 upgrade

yamaha patio speakers rear fill

Alpine 9833 deck

PPI FRX-456 Crossover

PPI PAR-245 Preamp/EQ

PPI DEQ-30 Band EQ fronts

PPI tweets in kick panel

PPI 2-way's in kicks for now

0/GA 1 run front to back

Memphis 4 channel running rear speakers 75 X 4 only 2 channels used for now

Planet Audio 4 channel 75 X 4 running front speakers

146.7 db usaci drivers door open

163.3 db port challenge mic in port

2012 4door silverado

i dont think anyone here is treated like crap just because they dont know much about car audio..thats why the forum is here..secondly if you want to show your support give her a call..or find out what room shes in at the hospital and have some flowers delivered..meanwhile you gotta keep your mind right and study for your finals..because if your going to be a couple that comes with bills..and your going to want a good job to support you,your bills,your hobbies and her..

i dont think anyone here is treated like crap just because they dont know much about car audio..thats why the forum is here..secondly if you want to show your support give her a call..or find out what room shes in at the hospital and have some flowers delivered..meanwhile you gotta keep your mind right and study for your finals..because if your going to be a couple that comes with bills..and your going to want a good job to support you,your bills,your hobbies and her..

yah, i understand that i got 2 more attempts i'm still at a 80% probally bring it up to an 90% if i Ace the final, i live in illinois, she does to just living with her aunt, she's gonna move to chicago and go to college it won't be far from me mayb an hour.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

sorry bout your girl bro

you should send her something, anything to let her know you're thinking about her

x2.. anything from you, will make her happy.

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio