Mr.Angel Posted July 4, 2019 Report Posted July 4, 2019 2 subwoofer 2amps for each subwoofer, stock battery stock alternator. Amp: Alpine Mrv500 Subwoofer #1 Renegade 12inch Subwoofer #2 Pioneer champion series Ts-W309D4, wired dual 4ohm Can each amp handle these subwoofers? I'm only asking because my Apline Mrv-500 get to hot to touch, so I am concerned. Both amps running off the stock battery with a distribution block for the power cable. Ps don't ask why I have 2 different subs, the other pioneer blew...
Joshdashef Posted July 6, 2019 Report Posted July 6, 2019 Just make sure those subs are in different chambers and you should be fine running two different subs to clarify are you saying two amps per subwoofer or two amps in total ? SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.