FrmDaLeftCoast Posted July 31, 2019 Report Posted July 31, 2019 As of right now, my system sounds fantastic. Yet I get the feeling I'm not using the amp/speakers to its full potential. If I was dealing with subs, I'd have no issues. This just happens to be the 1st time I've ever dealt with mid's/highs speakers and a non-mono amplifier. Amplifier Hifonics BRX 5000.5 (5 channel amp) Specs: 4 ohm - 60 x 4 +475 2 ohm - 120 x 4 + 750 1 ohm - CH5: 1000 x 1 Mono Bridge @ 4 ohms - 240 x 2 Speakers Dash - Rockford Fosgate P132 (w/bass blockers) - 20w RMS/4 ohms Front - JBL GTO939 - 100w RMS/3 ohms Rear - JBL GX963 - 100w RMS/2.3 ohmsNote: The dash speakers are wired to the door speakers (from factory). If I remove one, the other won't work. Subwoofers 2 x DS18 Z10 Elite (DVC/4 ohms/750w RMS ea.) wired @ 1 ohm. Is it possible to use the amps/speakers full potential and push 120 x 4 or 240 x 2? If so, how can this be done (using my current speakers)?
FrmDaLeftCoast Posted August 5, 2019 Author Report Posted August 5, 2019 On 8/1/2019 at 10:34 AM, Mike4068 said: No. That's all I needed....thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.